[nagdu] Update on the NAGDU App

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 8 23:21:07 UTC 2014

Jeff,

	The NAGDU Guide & Service Dog Information & Advocacy app will have
the implementing regulations of Titles II & III of the ADA concerning
service dogs, guidance on a variety of industries, e.g., hotels, taxicabs,
health care facilities, information about the Fair Housing Act (FHA), the
Air carrier Access Act (ACAA), and the full text of each state law
concerning access to guide dogs. It will also connect to the NAGDU website
and allow users to connect to the NAGDU Information & Advocacy Hotline where
they will be able to speak with an advocate trained to resolve access
issues. Watch for the next message which will go out when the app is
released by the folks at Apple.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala