[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:32:33 UTC 2014

Hi everyone, I have a few questions for you guys. I'm with Student Support Service at my university and they are going to go see a play in Cincinnati I think. We are taking a Grey Hound and I was told they want to know everything. The the coordinator of the event asked me if I could just leave my dog which  I said no to. Then she said that they wouldhave  to let Greyhound know that I was coming with a dog and alsothat and the theater because apparently it's packed. I'm not comfortable with telling greyhound and the theater because I do not want them to come up with some excuse to put me where they want to put me.  I understand the space part but should I allow them to let them know? I just want to know what is reasonable and what is not. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Danielle and Willa