[nagdu] Ear problems

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 02:25:35 UTC 2014

A recurrent, or chronic, ear infection is a sign of imbalance in the
body. As long as toxins and inappropriate substances are continuously
put into his system, he will continue to have this ear infection. You
can continue to treat it with the crap prescribed by the vet.
Eventually, you'll find it costly and pointless, because the infection
will not go away.
I recommend changing his diet, and also switching to natural methods
of pest prevention if you don't already use those methods. The Golden
Guy had this problem for a year and a half, and after switching him to
a prey-model raw diet and natural pest prevention, I don't even need
to clean his ears. It's the most wonderful feeling in the world.

On 9/11/14, Tracy Carcione via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi Melissa.
> Gosh, that sounds serious.  Could something have scratched the inside of his
>
> ear?  Hope your vet can sort out the problem, and Blaze will be fine.  Poor
>
> boy!
> Tracy

Raven
"if God didn't make it, don't eat it." - John B. Symes, D.V.M.
http://dogtorj.com