[nagdu] weight question

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Sep 12 03:23:20 UTC 2014

What formula of Diamond Natural  are you using?

	For your friend, it really depends. Your friend should know to tell
if the dog is overweight using the methods described in this thread. Dogs go
through phases, and they are by no means done growing when we receive them.
A dog may be slightly overweight at one time in his/her life and, at another
time, weigh more but not be overweight. If the dog is not overweight and the
harness does not fit, then your friend needs to insist that the school give
her a harness that fits. Alternatively, she can purchase one from somewhere
else. Is this the first guide dog that your friend has had?

Nicole and Lexia