[nagdu] Dealing with airline personnel

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Sep 12 08:02:08 UTC 2014

I have been asked the dog's weight and breed while making arrangements for
air travel.
I said it's breed was a guide dog and it's weight was a guide dog--smile.

Actually, and I really did say that when asked--smile, all joking asside
though, is there any legitimacy to those questions.
Now I mean, denying me access is not legitimate but is there any real reason
they would need to know this?

Dan

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net