[nagdu] Monday is Taylor-day!

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:53:53 UTC 2014

Hi Lisa,
I know I am late in responding to this. First, congratulations! Second, how are things going with your new pup? Its been a few days, thought I would ask for an update.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.