[nagdu] owner trainer email group

Amber Meloy thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 20:13:31 UTC 2014

Hi Julie,

I think you did it properly.  I have already applied, unless I did that bit wrong.

So if you do have my request, then everyone can be assured that it works.  My only concern with using google groups would be that there are those who do not have a google profile and may prefer not to have one, for whatever reason.  If others are objecting to this particular method, I would be happy to start something else on free lists or yahoo or some such, where your email address is not as regulated.

Thanks, Julie, for creating, and as long as everyone has Google, it shouldn’t be an issue.