[nagdu] {Spam?} A shocking experience

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 15:30:40 UTC 2014

Sorry that happened and glad everyone's okay.

My wife uses that type of retractable leash for our pet poodle.  However,
for my guide, Chase, I used the leather leash issued to me at Guide Dogs for
the Blind.  It has two rings -- one to clip for a short leaxh and another to
clip for a long leash.  So the length is constant, not variable as with the
retractable leash.

You might consider getting a leash with a set length so your guide can't
wander so far.

Craig and Chase