[nagdu] First week of training

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Sep 13 21:21:50 UTC 2014

Hello to all.
Lisa, let me first congratulate you  on you’re your flawless English, it's
really great.

Wellitlookslike we will have to be the ones, I mean all of us on this list,
who validate and praise you because your trainer doesn't seem to have enough
common sense to know how to do that--smile.
You are I suspect much more easy-going than I am because as I read your post
I kept saying to myself "you know, I'ld have given that trainer  a
tongue-lashing"
But I know you are in a difficult position.

I know this may not help but rest assured that if you say something is wrong
with your experience you are not mistaken.
I of course don't know the norm in Germany but  most of us can say that,
though there may have been a few rough moments in training, we had trainers
who were pretty communicative.

But it sounds like you, yourself are doing a great job!

And Mr. Taylor sounds like a great puppy.

Dan the man, Parker the dog