[nagdu] Entertaining doggie while sick?

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Sep 14 04:48:12 UTC 2014

This sounds fine. Just make sure that you tell the person what you expect
from her, such as no sniffing or eating things off the ground. Also, make
sure that the person knows that she is supposed to walk on the left side.
And, above all, make sure that the person understands that just because she
is a service dog does not give him the right to take her in places that dogs
are not allowed.

Nicole