[nagdu] Swimming pools?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 14:09:48 UTC 2014

Hi! I have taken my dogs with me when I've gone swimming.  I have
generally hooked their leashes to a bench (as opposed to a chair)
because benches generally cannot move easily.  I have also
arranged with a friend who was schildrenbathing by the pool to
keep my dog beside her while I swam.  Your plan about slowly
introducing Jenny to the smell of chlorine sounds like it should
work.  But I'm sure others will have some good advice.    Debby
and Neena who stayed with Dad while Mom swam a couple weeks ago).