[nagdu] Washington Post: Uber sued forallegedlyrefusingridestothe blind and putting a dog in the trunk

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 14 22:07:43 UTC 2014

Dear all,

As many of you know, I have what might be referred to as "a large dog"!
Sarge tips the scale at 108.3 lbs. He and I have ridden in Toyota corolas,
Priuses ( or is that Prii?), and other assorted small vehicles. Usually the
drivers say he will not fit and are quite surprised when he and I - at 6'3"
fit nicely in the passenger seat with him on the floor.

Marion Gwizdala