[nagdu] protein

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:37:07 UTC 2014

Oh no, not numbers!
Danielle,
Nutritional needs vary from dog to dog. There's no easy answer to your
question. It's best to say that a high protein diet is best. If you're
feeding fresh, whole foods, there's no need to worry about this
because balance comes from a variety of body parts from a variety of
animals. As long as you feed variety, you can't overdo much.
Back when I fed ki**le, I believe I shot for a food being
40-something% protein. But as I said, different dogs need different
levels of nutrients. And I am not knowledgeable enough about ki**le to
even know if there's something out there with over 50% protein.

On 9/14/14, Nicole Torcolini via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Danielle,
>
> 	Are you talking about kibble or fresh food?
>
> Nicole

Raven
"if God didn't make it, don't eat it." - John B. Symes, D.V.M.
http://dogtorj.com