[nagdu] {Spam?} Short update

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 15 10:40:21 UTC 2014

Hey everyone!

So, now the trainer has been away for three days and Taylor and I had a much
needed time to rest and to "discuss" what's appropriate behaviour in the
apartment. It went wonderful. I could really watch Taylor understanding more
and more things about our place. For example, on Friday, I couldn't take him
into the bed room or kitchen without observing him permanently. He kept
jumping onto the kitchen counter or night stands, stealing stuffed animals
and chewing on everything that came in his way. Today I had to do some
tidying in the bed room and he just lied down and fell asleep.
When we're out and on the meadow, he comes so quickly when I call him. And
he always seems to be aware of me and keep me in mind, even when he's
running around. Because he comes back to me every few minutes, as if he'd
look if we would go home now or if he had more time still.
I'm very happy about how everything develops. Even though I'm slightly
scared of the training that's starting again.

best
Lisa