[nagdu] Uber sued for allegedly refusing rides to the blind andputting a dog in the trunk

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:16:04 UTC 2014

			After a post like this, he/she sure will.
Maybe there was a medical issue going on, many people leaving hospitals
after out patient procedures are told not to drive, and it's usually due to
drugs they've been given.
The person may have been going someplace and was experiencing severe stress.

Be glad none of you have ever made the news in a negative way and be even
more glad that the newspaper articles haven't been posted to this list.