[nagdu] subjects and posting limits

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:16:43 UTC 2014

Quick reminder for list members to please change subject titles. For example under the uber thread there are several topics being discussed. All of the topics I have seen under that threat are appropriate for this list, but if your going to talk about grey hound, or taxi sizes, the subject title should be changed. With all of that said, remember that the list has posting limits. Use all 5of your daily limit to the fullest extent.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.