[nagdu] Washington Post: Ubersued for allegedlyrefusingridestothe blind and putting a dogin the trunk

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:02:47 UTC 2014

Hi Mike, I think my point is this: people should have the choice
to disclose or not, and other people should respect that.  I
don't always disclose, but there are certain situations when I
do, like when I make reservations to fly; and when I go on
Amtrak.  When I go on the train I am usually going for a long
distance, and am not too excited about being crammed with me, my
dog and some other person.  I know that there are times when it's
not possible to give my dog all the room she wants.  But if I can
make her life a little easier (because she sure makes mine
easier) I will.    Peace,    Debby and Neena the Golden