[nagdu] Concert tickets booked!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 15 19:24:34 UTC 2014

Hey!
So hubby and I are going to see the Arrogant Worms, a Canadian comedy/folk/acoustic band, in November!
It's a cabaret-style seating, with tables, or little boxes, or theatre style seating. Unfortunately, they didn't have two table tickets together, so when they called me I asked what they had for theatre-style seating.  I did tell them I was visually impaired and had never been to their venue, so they actually put me on hold and told me about the seats they were offering. First-row theatre-seats, with extra leg room (hubby is quite tall), which means plenty of room for Jenny girl!  They offered me these seats before I even told them, so they were not giving me special treatment.

I know many people don't agree with disclosing disability/guide dog beforehand, but IMHO this made making the alternate arrangements SO much easier.

I am so thrilled!!!

Canada's Really Big,
Daryl