[nagdu] Introducing myself

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Mon Sep 15 22:01:49 UTC 2014

Buddy,

There was a guy on the VI-clicker-training list when I was first
training Mitzi, but you're the only other male OT I can think of, at
least for guides. I've run into guy OTs with other types of SDs, but
most of the guide dog OTs I can think of are women. Wonder if that means
anything or if it just is one of those things. /shrug/

Welcome, Teresa! I'm Tami with an 8-year-old working owner-trained
poodle guide Mitzi and a 20-week-old poodle guide in training named Loki.

How old is Fenway? Have you owner-trained before? Have you used a guide
dog before?

Best,

Tami