[nagdu] Question abound trave with a University

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 01:55:03 UTC 2014

Hi Craig, cool! I guess we all have to do what we think is right
in any given situation, and one way of doing things doesn't
always solve all problems, or situations.  We are going to go to
some hockey games this winter and there are certain places in the
arena that I don't want to sit with Neena.  She can stay home
sometimes, too, but I didn't do all the training and work with
her to leave her home.  (Grin).    Peace,    Debby and Neena