[nagdu] Entertaining doggie while sick?

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 06:08:46 UTC 2014

A Nylabone! They come in different flavors. A Kong you can toss and
play fetch. A squeker toy that she can bat around. Oh I forgot to tell
you you can stuff the Kong and freeze it with something and let her
work at getting it out. Or, one of those interactive toys they sell at
the pet store. However, I wouldn't worry dogs do adjust and she'll be
find taking it easey. she'll likely love the naps

Danielle
P.S. Get well soon!