[nagdu] Concert tickets booked!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 16 14:49:34 UTC 2014

Hi, Larry!

Wow, that's very VERY good of Holly!

This will be Jenny's first concert, unless we get tickets for an event beforehand!  She's been to a hockey game but no concert yet.  This venue is quite small, which is nice, and I have seen this band before.
I also plan on getting her MuttMuffs to cover her ears in case it gets very loud (unlikely, but just in case...)

Daryl