[nagdu] Hello

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 14:38:31 UTC 2014

I had three minor heart attacks in less than two years.  (You can't escape
nearly fifty years as a type I diabetic.)  The last one was in 2009.  Since
then, so far so good.  Chase and I walk at least two miles a day.  I try to
eat healthy.  I get checked regularly.  My lipid panel is better than a
teenager's (especially one who eats fast food).  I do what I can.  Because
of my undrlying chronic disease, it's no guarantee.  But all we can do is
all we can do.

Biggest thing is say, "Screw you heart attack. I'm gong to live a full life
and enjoy every day, as best I can."

Carpe cardiac.

Craig and Chase
craig.heaps at comcast.net