[nagdu] Hello, introduction

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Sep 17 18:40:27 UTC 2014

Hey Brett,

I’ll be getting a DDR GSD puppy in the coming few months. This would be my first GSD, my first owner training experience, but not my first guide, as I’m working my third currently. So would love to hear anything you have to say about that. Also, Julie just started an owner trainer list on Googlegroups, so I’m sure we’d love to have you over there as well.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962