[nagdu] Hello, introduction

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:26:09 UTC 2014

Good afternoon Brett,
My name is Amber. I am owner training a female black poodle named Nina. She is 14 weeks old. Others have already mentioned the owner trainer list, so I won't go into that, but will say it would be wonderful to have you join us there!
I look forward to getting to know you and hear about your experiences
Best,
Amber M

Sent from my iPhone