[nagdu] Pawz boots

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 17 19:57:31 UTC 2014

When I first brought Jenny home, the trainer and I both tried all types of booties on her: hard-soled, soft-sold, cheap, expensive, socks, etc., and she wound up sliding around, kicking the boots off by the time we got 20 feet, or refusing to do her business while wearing them.
The pawz booties are the only things that stay on her feet and keep them protected from the harsh cold and salt on our sidewalks and streets.

Pros:
They are affordable
If you lose one (or, slightly more likely, one breaks) you have extras (they come in a package of 12)
Doggie can't kick them off
Doggie can feel the ground through their paws (this is a HUGE benefit for Jenny)
If they get sweaty inside, you can flip them inside out and let them dry out, or rinse and reuse them

Cons:
They can be a bit hard to get on at first, but if you use your fingers to stretch the opening beforehand, they will be a bit more flexible  (I'm a balloon artist and might be able to describe the technique if you need)
This is obviously not a product to wear for insanely long periods, but I've kept them on her for a couple of hours when I was going in and out of buildings and she was fine.

I hope this helps!
Daryl