[nagdu] guide dogs and Gateway Arch in Saint Luis, MO?

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 11:56:05 UTC 2014

Nicole,
Just so you know, I understand what you mean. I'm going to try to make a comment here.
To those who think that Nicole was implying that everything should be enjoyable for the dog, I think her point was, if the celebration is about their 10 year anniversary together, the dog and the handler, I mean, then at that time, since it is for their anniversary, the anniversary of the beginning of their partnership, Then that activity, specifically, because of its purpose, should be enjoyable for both handler and dog. Ordinarily, it would not matter. Ordinarily, the handler is going about their every day business, just getting one thing and another done. But when it is about a celebration, then it is supposed to be fun… And if that celebration is for both handler and dog… Then that celebration should be fun for both of them.
JMHO, I actually agree with Nicole on this one.
Best,
Amber M

Sent from my iPhone