[nagdu] {Spam?} A shocking experience

L Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Sep 21 19:57:28 UTC 2014

Wow! Lisa!
That leash is called a Flexi-leash.  Actually it is the brand name but don't
know what it is called generically.  Good thing you didn't get a dislocated
shoulder with that thing!  Here in the US, we are not encouraged to use
these for that very type of accident.  Do you relieve your dog on that
leash? How do you ever find what he is doing or where it is to pick up?

Here, we use our leashes that we work the dog with.  It extends to 4 feet or
so stretched out and not doubled over as it is when we are walking in
harness.

Anyway, glad all was fine afrer that!

Lyn
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown