[nagdu] Pawz boots

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 22 12:10:43 UTC 2014

I know of some people who use PAWZ boots (and yes that is the brand name) in both cold and hot weather, but since dogs sweat through their feet, I am not sure it's a good idea, not to mention the heat on such booties.
I have purchase a product called Musher's Secret. It's like a waxy substance that you put on the dog's paws, and it is meant to protect against harsh conditions, both hot and cold.  Since it doesn't generally get extremely hot here, I haven't tried it, but based on reviews I read before purchasing it, Mushers might be the way to go for you.

Daryl