[nagdu] invitation to join us for our monthly NAGDU Board meeting, Sunday, September 28

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Sep 22 15:03:51 UTC 2014

Hello to all,

It is great to see our NAGDU LIST continue to grow. We have gained Many new
members since our last Board meeting in August. So a brief explanation here.
As NAGDU's secretary, every month I send out an
announcement/invitation for our NAGDU Board meeting. All our meetings,
except for closed Board meetings occasionally called by the President, are
open to anyone who wishes to call in, and you are welcome to make comments
and suggestions. Of course only the Board can make and vote on motions. So
if you are interested in finding out more about what NAGDU is all about,
or have participated many times, we invite you to join us this Sunday
evening, September 28, at 8pm, EDT. We're looking forward to hearing many of
you on
the call.
The call-in instructions and other important call-related information are
below my signature.

Regards
Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind

Captioning of this meeting is available upon request. If you need captioning
to participate in this meeting, please contact Shannon Dyer at

solsticesinger at gmail.com

Conference Participant Instructions

At the specified time, call 641-715-3300
Follow the prompt and enter participant code 560908 followed by the pound
sign.

Since this is a Board meeting, only members of the Board of Directors of the
National Association of Guide Dog Users may make and vote on motions. Guests
will have  opportunities to offer input during the meeting.

Please note: All participants are required to identify themselves. Anonymous
callers may not enter the Board room. This conference will be recorded.
Participation in this conference implies an agreement to and authorization
for such recording in compliance with state and Federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may mute themselves by pressing *1.
Pressing *1 again, unmutes the participant