[nagdu] NAGDU app comes to the rescue!

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Sep 22 20:28:53 UTC 2014

I have to again thank everyone involved with the NAGDU app. It truly does make my job easier.

Today one of our grads called after a harrowing dog attack in which his dog was not hurt but he was bitten trying to defend himself and his dog. He was understandably upset and though he’d done everything right in terms of what to do afterward, he had no idea where to go next.

I was able to quickly pull up the correct state law for him, reference the section on dog attacks and direct him thusly.

Now I could have researched that one on-line and found the answer but the app was fast, easy to skim through and fully accessible.

Gee, sounds like a commercial doesn’t it?
Thanks again to everyone involved and if you don’t have this app, get it.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems