[nagdu] Age of Qualifying Guide Dogs (was: Why I decided notto owner train.)

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Sep 23 05:00:51 UTC 2014

Lexia went back to GDB for training  at fifteen months. She was ready to be
matched at twenty months, but she was held for one more month for me. That
put her at twenty-one months when I got her. I do not think that it was too
young, but I would not have wanted her any younger. Is there anyone on the
list who has been to GDB recently who has received a younger dog who would
be willing to talk about the experience?

Nicole and Lexia