[nagdu] Confirmed for TSE class

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 24 11:36:53 UTC 2014

I go on 10/27, and come home on 11/13.  The first-timers' class is longer.
I'm trying to find out if they're giving me home-and-away, which they said
they could, and how that would change the end date.

I have no idea how to do a blog, and don't want to get tangled up with
something time-consuming.  I could, if time allows, send updates to the
list, if that would be OK.  I promise it wouldn't be more than 1 a day.  I
also promise not to go on and on about food, since it makes me crazy when
half someone's class journal is about eating.  Though, being vegetarian, I
might mention it now and again, so other vegetarians see what they might
get.
Tracy