[nagdu] NYC was Length of Training (was: Why I decided not toownertrain.)

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 13:28:35 UTC 2014

As a Bostonian, I can attest to the fact that no one in this city knows how
to drive. It most certainly keeps my dog on his tows. I almost found NYC
easier to travel in, because the city is set up in a grid, and you have very
clear sound clues for when it is your turn to cross the street. Also,
drivers in NYC obey red lights and crosswalks.