[nagdu] finding state laws regarding service animals

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Sun Sep 28 04:32:55 UTC 2014

I kinow that when I graduated from Guide Dogs for the Blind, they had (and
offered us) laminated cards for each state's laws regarding service animals.
You might contact the school from which you received your dog and ask if
they have similar cards available.

Craig and Chase, who lives in California but has been to Illinois and
Wisconsin, states for which I have the cards somewhere.
craig.heaps at comcast.net