[nagdu] Replacement to Paw Power

Nimer Jaber nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 10:07:27 UTC 2014

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Replacement to Paw Power
Date: 	Sun, 28 Sep 2014 05:04:54 -0500
From: 	Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1 at gmail.com>
To: 	nagdu-request at nfbnet.org

Hello all, I am looking for an alternative harness, preferably one made
out of a different material than leather, something that is similar to
what was PawPower. After a bit of research, the closest I've managed to
find is Leerburg. DOes anyone know of anyone else that supplies
harnesses preferably not of the leather variety? Has anyone made a
purchase from Leerburg? If so, were you satisfied with your buy? Thanks.

---