[nagdu] quiet toys

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sun Sep 28 12:18:29 UTC 2014

Hi Emily,
I had taken my guide dog Destiny before she was retired due to seizures
to many symphony concerts that lasts two to two and half hours.  She
would just sleep through them and only occasionally be startled by loud
drums.  However, she would could be quickly settled with some comforting
hand pats and a command to lay down.

I have not ever thought to bring toys to occupy her.  I considered the
situation similar to a classroom where she should just lay quietly.
Janice