[nagdu] Confirmed for TSE class

Lyn E. Gwizdak leg1950 at cox.net
Sun Sep 28 20:53:05 UTC 2014

Thanks, Deanna.  I still haven't heard anything.  Hope this is because I
will get good news.  I really want to go before winter so I don't have to
ask TSE to put me on hold til spring.

Lyn
"Asking who's the man and who's the woman in an LGBT relationship is like
asking which chopstick is the fork" - Unknown