[nagdu] Labrador noises

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 29 17:15:56 UTC 2014

Tracy,
I don't think it's an old dog thing. Jenny makes this "Raw-aw" sound if she needs my immediate attention requiring a trip outside.
I agree, though; sometimes I wish our dogs could talk to us, but then there's other times when they'd say things like "Will you just listen to me already? People are really dumb!"

Daryl