[nagdu] renaissance festivals

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Sep 29 17:46:46 UTC 2014

Yes, Jetta is the new guide.  She's only 15 months old and she's been here for about 6 weeks.  I think if I took her I'd spend a lot of time managing her and not so much time enjoying myself.  I didn't really think about it as clearly as Rebecca put it, but really that is what it comes down to.  Do I want to spend my time training Jetta or helping Monty cope or do I want to spend my time checking out all the entertainment and other offerings?

I think I'm going to leave them both at home.  I have three more out of town trips in October, so it's not like there won't be other opportunities for both of them to get in lots of work.  I don't think Jetta is ready after looking at the website and getting some more information from people who have gone to these things.  Perhaps I'm being overly cautious?  I don't know, but you never really know until after it's all over.

Thanks for the feedback!  It was really helpful.
Julie

Sent from my iPad