[nagdu] losing weight with a guide dog

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:38:17 UTC 2014

Hi all.  I know this is a delicate topic but wanted to bring it up on
here to get any imput you may have.  I'm working on a weight loss
program and have lost 20 of the 100 pounds I'd like to lose.  The
questions I have are as follows:
1.  How will it affect the pace of my dog and I or will he be able to
adjust since it will be a gradual change?
2.  I'd be interested in any experiences or advice you can offer to keep
us going as a team regarding any issues that may or may not crop up as
this all is new to me.  Thus far, we're doing fine together but know
this is a substantial amount to lose and so far no surgery required.
I'm doing it for myself not because any issues has cropped up to force
me to do so.  Feeling great already though. If you wish to write
privately send an email to rilniski at gmail.com. Thanks.

Rebecca and Guide Dog Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom