[nagdu] Labrador noises

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 21:36:36 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I would too personally be concerned since he wasn't making these noises before. Pinta will grumble when I ask her to lay on the floor at work without her blanket. I would say yes move up the glucosamine and maybe add in some fish oil. Maybe give a little massage to see if any places seem tender or flinch's.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499