[nagdu] when dogs are working?

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:57:04 UTC 2014

The only concern that I have is that, somewhere in the ADA, it does state that a service dog must remain under the control of the handler at all times on a leash, unless the service dogs ability to mitigate the disability is restricted by keeping it on the tether. So, in essence, I think the advisor May, and I say May, have some ground to stand on. Your dog is not under control in the room. As such, it's not really mitigating your disability at that time. It's a very grey area, but there may be some legal grounds. You must obey leash laws like anyone else in the Town who may have a pet dog outside.

Sent from my iPad

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/cindyray%40gmail.c