[nagdu] Revolving Paw

Kristen Steele kskristen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:57:40 UTC 2015

Corvette has just turned 5 and is not near old enough to retire. His
work is excellent once you get him going, and the paw issue is not all
the time. Corvette is a very safe guide; he would never place me in
harm. He has always put his paw on my lap or even held my hand with it
as a form of affection or when he is unsure. I have been a bit lax on
obedience lately; since the weather around here is warming up, I will
work more with him on practicing commands and listening. I'm hoping
obedience will help to correct the issue but was just checking to see
if anyone else had ever experienced a similar problem.
--
Kristen