[nagdu] Need advice

Lori Dent RECENT
Wed Apr 1 20:32:50 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The management pet policy  at the  apartments were looking at is one feline and one canine. This is how they're  looking at it.   they are counting Gipp as a canine, even though  he's a service dog. As the assistant manager said "in one way Gipp does not count but in another way he does". They allow small dogs but Gipp is allowed anyways, but he's still a warm four legged body. So I should have the right to have my cat, my small Chihuahua dog and Gipp.

Lori and the Gipper