[nagdu] Working third shift

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:22:53 UTC 2015

Well, yeah, but she can't have a pet in the building or on the bus. She wants a sort of guide, one that didn't quite make the grade. But, Barb, it would still be a pet. I think everybody would like a dog they could take with them, especially if they are working third shift. If you fear working third shift, you should not work third shift. And, as Viviana has said, you really should rethink the reasons you would want to receive a free, well trained, well breeded dog and training from a school. This is a huge investment for the school and, really, for you as well. Get a pet, keep it at home, enjoy it, and forget the dog thing if you are so sighted that you don't need a dog. If you are doing the dog's work, it would soon figure this out and wouldn't really do the work for which it was intended.
Cindy