[nagdu] reL nagdu- collars

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:13:50 UTC 2015

The biggest difference is that, with the quick release, you can remove it in an emergency without going over the dog's head.
Suppose, Goddess forbid, your dog's collar got caught on something, like a fence.  You can remove it quickly rather than having to get it untangled first, then removing it, and leaving a dog in a dangerous situation longer.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone