[nagdu] muzzle question.

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 3 15:59:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

But wouldn't the problem still exist if Maria's dog relieved on-leash? In
our town, we get reports of meat baits too, every now and then. And it's
terrible, it often takes one dog's life away until they're noticed. Gladly,
not in the part of town where I am. But if so, I think my dog would go for a
piece of meat on leash, too. We worked on scavenging alot. It got alot
better. But if there's meat on the ground, wouldn't almost every dog go for
it? Of course, you would notice it then and could react quickly. But there's
still the risk that you aren't quickly enough and he swallows some of the
terrible things they put in there (rat poison, razor blades...). I also
thought about getting Taylor used to a muzzle just in case we need it some
day.

kind regards
Lisa