[nagdu] Free running (was: Pickup The Poop)

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 23:50:07 UTC 2015

You don't need sighted assistance to free-run your dog. You need a dog
with a reliable off-leash recall. If you don't have a dog with a
reliable recall, free-running should be restricted with property
boundaries or a long line. There are many ways to get your dog to
return to you that don't involve or require sighted assistance.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs