[nagdu] Free running (was: Pickup The Poop)

Pam pamyoung80 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:29:06 UTC 2015

yes it is the same here. obviously all the dogs know how to relieve on leash because if u r working all day then obviously it has to b done. i always make sure callie relieves before we go to town in the mornings. there has been a few times where she has needed a wee so i leash relieve her then.

Sent from my iPhone